SHOW DATES: 13 – 15 July 2018
The Lismore Outdoor Leisure Show celebrated its 20th Anniversary in 2017 attracting over 180 exhibitors for this milestone event.
Formerly the 4WD, Caravan, Camping and Marine Show the rebranded show attracted outdoor enthusiasts of all ages, from the traditional grey nomads to families buying their first recreational vehicle or trailer to young adventurers looking for all the latest gear.
2018 EXHIBITOR APPLICATIONS OPEN
We invite you to be a part of the largest Outdoor Leisure Show in regional NSW
Lismore, 13-15 July 2018
Join us in our 21st year as we showcase more of the outdoors than ever before! More jet-skis, more surfboards, more caravans, boats, cycles, four wheel drives, paddle boards, fishing and golf accessories, bikes, camping, pools and sporting accessories to name a few. This premium event is promoted and managed by the Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter with all profits going to this vital life-saving community service.
Why exhibit at the Lismore Outdoor Leisure Show?
- This year, the Outdoor Leisure Show has been revamped with more of the outdoor than ever before. We’ve included the essential Aussie outdoor leisure activities including surfing, cycling, jet-skiing, caravans, boats, four wheel drives, fishing accessories, camping, golf and sporting accessories to name a few.
- This particular event offers a unique opportunity to increase sales over the three days of the Show to a very receptive audience. Attendees will travel from the NSW North Coast, Mid North Coast, Northern Tablelands and Queensland’s south-east.
- Your company will benefit from an increased media and public relations schedule supported throughout key media partners NBN Television, APN Newspapers and radio stations in selected towns throughout the NSW northern and north western regions as well as SE Queensland.
- Establish new relationships and build your sales database plus increase your brand recognition over a wide geographical area.
- Reap the goodwill associated with supporting Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter. Your exhibitor fees go directly towards saving more lives throughout the NSW northern region and are tax deductible.
EARLY BIRD RATES NOW AVAILABLE
For the first time we offer discounted site fees based on the following terms:
- Book and pay before Thursday 29 March 2018 to secure your site at 2017 prices
- Early Bird invoices will be issued from 26 February 2018 (2017 Prices). Standard Application invoices will be issued from 4 May 2018 (2018 Prices)
- Early Bird Payment is due no later than 29 March 2018. If the payment is not received exhibitor fees will increase to the 2018 rate. Standard Application Payments are due no later than 1 June 2018
- No refund applicable if the exhibitor cancels on or after 29 June 2018
We expect to fill up quickly so to avoid disappointment please submit your application as soon as you can. For general exhibitor and site enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Previous Exhibitors please note, if you wish to book the same site as last year please contact Ange and send your application at the earliest opportunity.
NOTE: Applications will only be considered once we receive the exhibitor application form, a certificate of currency of public liability and food vendor license (if applicable). Site allocation will only occur upon receipt of all documentation and an invoice will follow as per the schedule above. Payment must be received on time to secure your site.
See you there!
M: 0438 577 156